Thursday, January 24, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

Hey, and welcome to my blog. I have a lot of things that keep me busy and I really don’t have time to keep up a blog, but I am going to try, because what I am going to say here, is something, that I believe is a tremendously important issue and I, as a follower and bondservant of Jesus Christ, feel obligated to warn people out there. Today we live in a society that has turned so far away from God. We need to be sure we don’t slide in that same direction. Jesus is our king, not the president, or anyone else.

Christians moved to America as an escape. Somewhere where they could worship God as a free person. This is the country God gave us! We came here to live according to His law, not to be under the bondage that we are today. It is time for people to wake up!

The main purpose of this blog, is to warn Christians out there about the REAL ID that will start being issued May 2008. Some of you don’t realize how dangerous this is, but before getting to that issue I am going to do a series of post that are going to lead up to and explain what has lead up to the issue we have on our hands today.

Comments are greatly appreciated! It is always good to know what this is doing for people and it encourages me to keep writing if I know people are reading it. And as you probably gathered this blog probably won’t be updated on a regular basis so instead of checking back all the time you can subscribe for a notification every time I update. Feel free to pass the link to this blog along to friends and family. Also, if you have any articles or useful information that might be helpful I would love to read them so please e-mail me with those. You will find my e-mail address on the right side of this page.

3 comments:

John-Clay said...

I'm interested to hear more about this ID thing.

Amber said...

Hi John, Here's my comment. I'll be reading your blog as long as you have interesting things to say. :D

Anonymous said...

I'm really really looking forward to hearing some facts on this!
Something that greatly perked my attention was the issue date of May '08. That's an important time to me.... So will we be required (i.e. forced) to get one? Is that date for the entire US or just Okla? Where have you been finding information?
Ok, by all this I mean, "PLEASE start posting more info on here SOON!!!" PRETTY PLEASE!?!?!
( : David's Kate : )