Thursday, January 24, 2008

Why is the REAL ID happening???

Originally I was going to post a series of post over the next week about what I feel has led up to the REAL ID, but I have been urged to hurry up and get into it, so instead of that I have condensed all those posts into one. Now you might be asking yourself, what is it that has lead up to the REAL ID?

I will start with the BIRTH CERTIFICATE. We as American people don’t see much of a problem with them even though there is nothing Biblical about them. They are a piece of paper issued at birth to confirm that you were born; it is a form of identity. However, God doesn’t use that to identify us.
I can prove to you I was born without showing anyone a birth certificate. If you don’t believe me buy me a plane ticket and I will come visit you. Oh, but what day was I born? Who cares? Makes no difference to God what day it says I was born on my birth certificate. For all any of us know we could have been born in September when our birth certificate says May.
So what is a birth certificate now? It is a form, used by the government to track you and who you are from day 1. BUT, it really isn’t that bad so we can make an exception to it… Bob doesn’t like the idea of having a birth certificate, I mean how does it help his relationship with Christ.

Another is a MARRIAGE LISCENSE. I don’t believe it makes a difference to God if a couple is married whether we have it or not. After all he never said anything about them in the Bible. So this is another state issued document that is used to make a couple to produce more subjects (children). Well, but how does a marriage license restrain me anymore than a birth certificate?

DRIVERS LISCENSE This again is something God never required of us. But hey, it makes sense we would have them. I mean come on, we have to be sure everyone is safe. Safe? PLEASE! I haven’t seen a drivers license make anyone more safe then if they didn’t have it. Yet instead this is another form of identification used by the government to control and track its subjects. I don’t really know why I shouldn’t get it, I mean to keep peace it is worth it and besides, it isn’t much worse than the birth certificate and marriage license I have, so why not? Besides it is cool! It has your picture on it.

If you were born in a hospital you were probably issued a SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER automatically or your parents may have gotten one for you. This is great right? Well, let’s see, first of all, the SSN wasn’t even ever suppose to be a form of identification, but that is what it has become. It is a card with a number on it. They use that number to track you and to identify you. You know what? There is no law that says you have to have an SSN, but without it, it is pretty much impossible to, get a job, open a bank account, travel etc… We are being controlled by this number that is issued by an Anti-God government. Is anyone starting to feel like cattle? We are being identified by numbers and that is what makes it possible for us to function! Reminds me of the verse in Revelation, we will not be able to buy and sell without a number. You can’t open a bank account without a number so you really can’t sell anything because when written a check what are we suppose to do with it? We can’t get a job, but that is okay because even if we could we couldn’t cash checks. Well, the SSN isn’t so much worse than a driver’s license so we’ll do that too.

Okay, so in the eye’s of the government we are a perfectly good citizen. I have a birth certificate, marriage license, drivers license, and an SSN. Is that not enough? Obviously not because the government didn’t stop there. Hmmm, they thought, this just isn’t enough to track someone and keep control over them. So they tell everyone, PREVENT IDENTITY THEFT! I mean good grief, if it weren’t for them there would be no identity they could steal. I wonder why identity theft isn’t ever mentioned in the Bible.

So to make things better they started recognition scans and photos. So now when you go obtain your driver’s license they take a biometric picture which is then converted to a number. Then they want a finger scan which is also converted to a number.

Now is that not enough, oh no! What next?

The REAL ID

In my next post I will cover what the REAL ID is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting points! And thanks for making them faster!!!!! :D David and I've discussed a marriage license... he said a marriage record in the front of a Bible stands as legitimate proof of marriage! After all, marriage is a covenant between one MAN, one WOMAN, and YHWH. A "chord of three" and no more.
Drivers license...don't care for it... prerequisite to marriage so I'm getting one.
SSN... Kris and I went to the bank a while back to open some account... lady asked for a SSN and I asked what she'd do if someone didn't have it. She looked like she'd never considered someone not having one! She said sometimes internationals don't, but there's a useable passport number, and everyone had just always had a SSN.
It's funny I'd read this today... last night I had a dream that I was with Dad, Mom, and David and I went into a store to pick up something for Dad. I told them I was picking it up for David B-. They wouldn't let me have it unless I'd prove he'd sent me. I said I was his daughter and they wanted me to prove it. "Do you have any identification?" Well, I've got my Dad, my Mom, and my fiancé out in the truck, they'll identify me!!! Ever seen Casablanca? "Papers please."
One man I know often says that he has nothing to hide from anyone, they can look if they feel the need!
Interesting verses that are associated... Romans 13:1-7 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained(appointed) of God. 2Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 4For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. 5Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. 6For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. 7Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour." The entire chapter relates.
Titus 3:1-2 "Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, 2To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men."
1 Peter 2:13-20 "Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; 14Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. 15For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: 16As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God. 17Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king. 18Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward. 19For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. 20For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God."
Sooooooo, when's the next post??? hu hu? When's it comin'?
( : David's Kate : )